ff cheese

The only one I like is Healthy Choice FF Mozarella.  All the Cheddars I've
run across are so weird--they like stick to my teeth and everything.  Plus
they are "cheese food" rather than cheese...they've changed it so much that
legally they cannot call it cheese anymore.  Yuck.  But as far as I know, FF
mozarella is still considered cheese, and it retains much of the qualities
of regular cheese.

gretchen