Easy "birthday" cake

My cousin just gave a birthday party for her 5-year-old daughter and
handmade the cake.  It went over *fabulously* with the under-six set, and
it's so nice and refreshing in this hot weather I can't see anyone not
liking it.  It's surprisingly easy to make, too.  Please excuse the lack
of "exact" measurements, as we tend to do things with a pinch of this and
a handful of that in my family, but I tried to include exact amounts
where known.

Easy Ice-Cream Cake

A large box of FF/LF chocolate cookies
A gallon FF ice-cream (or substitute FF frozen yogurt, sorbet, etc.)
A jar FF chocolate fudge ice-cream topping
Assorted candies/fruit (strawberries, etc) for decoration

Spray a deep springform pan (the type you'd use for making a
cheesecake) with Pam.  Crush the chocolate cookies and make a layer on
the bottom of the pan.  Pack the ice-cream in on top of the cookies.  (It
can be a bit tricky to do this without lifting out all the cookies, so I
suggest slicing some of the ice-cream first and laying the slices over
the cookies.  Then pack the remaining ice-cream in on top of the
layers.)  Spoon the fudge topping onto the ice-cream in large globs, then
spread with a warm knife to form an even layer.  Decorate the top of the
cake with the candies and/or fruit.  Freeze for several hours until
everything is well set.

While certainly not low-cal, it's a nice LF treat and cheaper than
buying a FF cake from a specialty ice-cream store!

Linda