shoepeg corn

This isn't just a Pennsylvania Dutch vegetable; I've gotten it from
places all over Virginia and Maryland too. This is the sweetest corn
I've ever tasted, and what makes it look really distinctive is the fact
that the kernels are not in nice, neat rows like on most ears of corn.
Looks a little strange, but boy is it good.

For any gardeners out there, I think I saw seeds for this in the Burpee
catalog a while back.

Robin Rosenberg
robin@xxxxxxxxxx