leftover ricotta

Gretchen, You can make a nice dip by pureeing a very small amount
of onion & garlic in a blender with a couple tablespoons of skim
milk or other liquid.  (Go easy on the onion & garlic; since
it's raw, it'll be very strong.)  Then add 1/2 teaspoon each
of pepper, salt, and dill and blend with 8 oz. of your ricotta.
Thin with skim milk as needed for a good consistency. I usually
make this dip with a combination of low-fat cottage cheese
and ff cream cheese (which I find nastily sweet by itself but
adds good texture to the dip).