>Date: 5 Aug 1996 09:25:22 -0700
>From: "Zoe Sodja" <zoe_sodja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Broccoli etc

>I have another question: what do folks do with those large broccoli stems that

        Here's something I learned since I moved up here to Canada.

        Peel the outer tough skin off the broccoli.  Then slice in circles
like you would a radish.  Add to a garden salad and eat raw just like the
rest of the vegetables in your salad.  They are very tender on the inside.

Keep hanging in there,

Ohio is lovely this time of the year
But home is nicer