Broccoli

>Date: 5 Aug 1996 09:25:22 -0700
>From: "Zoe Sodja" <zoe_sodja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Broccoli etc

>I have another question: what do folks do with those large broccoli stems that

        Here's something I learned since I moved up here to Canada.

        Peel the outer tough skin off the broccoli.  Then slice in circles
like you would a radish.  Add to a garden salad and eat raw just like the
rest of the vegetables in your salad.  They are very tender on the inside.

Keep hanging in there,
Jo

quoise@xxxxxxxxxx
Ohio is lovely this time of the year