fat-free muffins

For Dina in Toronto who's looking for easy fat-free muffins:

When I was on vacation in Canada I got some wonderful mixes at a
supermarket. I don't remember the brand name, but they are in a pouch
and there were several fat free flavors. We really like the oat one and
the carrot, which we can't get in a mix in the US. They are excellent
and you just add water. All around a good option if you use packaged
foods.