Diet analysis software

I'm searching the internet right now for diet analysis software.  I used to use
this program/website called DietWatch, but now they charge for the service (used
to be free!)  What I want is a program that lets me enter in all the foods I eat
in a day and then gives me a nutritional rundown on it and stores the info so
that I can look back over a period of time and see how I'm doing.  I also need
it to let me enter in the nutritional info of foods that aren't already in its
database (all those weird foods we vegans eat, LOL).  Do any of you use a
program that you can recommend?  I've already downloaded two and found them to
be not what I was looking for.

Susan