Re: FATFREE Digest V02 #21

I like to cook some fresh spinach and mix it with ricotta, not vegan I know,
and some broth and mix with a boat-motor mixer. I am sure there's some vegan
type cheese that could replace the fat free ricotta. You might also want to try
something like mushrooms and peas or whatever in some broth over pasta. What
about just all sorts of veggies and broth and herbs? There are an infinite
number of sauces to put on pasta which don't contain tomatoes.
Deb Schuback