thank you

i would like to express my gratitude to the people on this list who have
posted their thoughts about the attacks on the u.s.

my family has one member missing who worked for cantor fitzgerald, none of
whom were in their offices have been found alive or recovered.  we also have
lost the husband of our dear friend and her 5 year old daughter.

two of my brothers worked in the wall st. area, one who was at a meeting
uptown on tuesday and the other literally ran for his life and escaped.

this has changed our lives forever, we will never ever be the same people we
were on monday.  we know this terrorism must stop and we pray for a
resolution that does not involve any more wasting of innocent lives.

thank you all,
gena