vegan penut butter cookies?

I need a recipe for vegan penut butter cookies that can be shaped into long
ovals (to represent fingers when almonds are used as fingernails). Does
anyone have a good recipe for this? Thanks so much
Mari

His music filled the house like an army of violent angels residing in the
speakers and golden flowers grew on vines twining around the chandeliers
and spilling from the bedposts and banisters and jungle birds whistled in
the fronds of potted palms and my art was myself.
				-Francesca Lia Block