choc cake recipe that aiko referred to.....

The recipe is in the archive as chocolate-marvel-cake and was very
popular among list members. Michelle Dick got it from
alt.food.fat-free. I remember someone using orange marmalade between
the layers. It's a kind of fudgy cake.

(I also recommend a cake called cocoa-fudge-cake which is a bit drier
but a very good layer-cake type cake and has the added advantage of
being one of those "throw-everything-in-a-bowl" recipes.)

jayne