Macaroni and Tofu question

Hello,

Has anyone made the Macaroni & Cheezy Tofu from the fatfree archives
(recipe follows)?  I'm wondering whether I should use silken or regular
tofu?

thanks

Carrie

 Macaroni and "Cheesy" Tofu
 Serves: 4

 1 box macaroni cooked up
 1 med. onion finely diced
 1 cup (or more) of mashed tofu
 1 1/3 cup soy milk
 2 T flour
 1/2 c nutritional yeast
 1 dash vegan Worcestershire sauce
 3 dashes Tamari sauce
 1/2 t garlic powder
 pepper to taste
 soy parmesan to taste

 Preheat oven to 375. While macaroni is boiling, chop onion. Combine soy
milk,
 flour, yeast, Worchestershire sauce, Tamari sauce, pepper and garlic
powder.
 Put drained macaroni in an oblong baking dish. Add tofu and soy milk
mixture.
 Shake soy parmesan on top and mix. Bake at 375 for approx. 30 min. till
done.
 kwvegan vegan