beverages

<<  I have since stopped using it, not only
 for myself but also for my children, and this means avoiding all the low
 sugar drinks that are better for their teeth.   >>

A couple of beverages with no aspartame and low sugar:  water, decaffinated
iced tea (if you make your own with tea bags there are dozens of different
kinds), soda water with either a splash of real fruit juice and/or a slice of
lemon or lime, fruit juice diluted with water, iced coffee (add moderate
amount of sweetner or your choice if desired)

Terry