garnishes

>  <<  Does anyone
>   have an EASY and edible green or other non-beige garnish to suggest?
EASY
>   is the operative word.) >>

Easy, attractive and tasty is the order for me, I like chopped green onions,
or sometimes even chopped red onions, depending on what I am garnishing.
Chopped fresh herbs of any appropriate flavor.
A few thin strips of fresh raw veg is good, too, like carrots, red bell
peppers, a slice or three of ripe tomato or a few grape or cherry tomatoes
cut in half.
You can buy a jar of roasted red peppers, the kind stored in something other
than oil, keep it in the fridge, and chop some for on top of rice or
whatever.