Re: eating sprouts

fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Wasn't there some type of scare last year about the safety of eating
sprouts
>  -- was it bean sprouts, or??? Or, was it just another internet blooper??

My immune system is currently supressed (I'm undergoing chemotherapy for
breast cancer) and have been told to wash sprouts VERY well before eating
them.  That advice came from the medical community and may or may not be
grounded in research.
We really like Broccosprouts but since they are so tiny and such a pain to
wash well, I  just don't eat them right now.
Kristin