Yummy very low calorie combo

I rarely post, but wanted to share something I eat every day. Sprinkling
Stevia No Carb sweetener with salt on top of cooked veggies makes for a
delicious meal. Stevia No Carb powder is so sweet and actually good for you -
its natural and is the only sweetener with 0 calories. (Packets of Equal or
Nutrasweet have almost 4 calories/gram) I put it on everything I eat and
haven't tasted a gram of real table sugar in almost a year.