Meals for 30

Hi there,

I've committed to cooking four meals for the C3 Caravan (30 hungry young
adults cycling across Canada) that are coming through this week--two
breakfasts and two suppers.  I'm just not sure what to make.  Actually,
I think the breakfasts are taken care of.  I think I would like the
suppers to have at least one dish with rice, one with beans and one with
veggies and then something fruity to finish up.

Suggestions?

B-)