Request for Reprint of no mold item/no Beano!

Would the list member who wrote I believe yesterday to say they had found a
product at the health food store that works even better than Beano and has no
mold properties PLEASE give me the details again?! I read your email at work,
saved it, and meant to re-read it and jot the message down when I returned
home to my own PC. Well, I must have inadvertently deleted
it...soooo....hopefully you will resend your remarks and the product name,
etc.??? Thank you so much. Sunny (RBrown9213@xxxxxxx)