Re: Bean and Corn Salad

Just made the black bean salad and very good.  Great to have on hand during
these hot days.  The pickle relish adds a nice touch and I found "Cascade
Farms" brand at Whole Foods with a whole lot less salt than generic brands.
I also used Eden brand canned beans which also have no added sodium.  I
didn't have a red onion; a white one worked fine.  Thanks for the recipe.