beans

<<  Mind you, these are
 prepared foods and unlike raw beans, cannot be treated to dispel gas causing
 properties.

How do you treat raw beans to dispel gas causing properties?  All I've ever
heard of is changing the soaking water frequently.  Is there some other
method?

For that matter, I wonder a bit about this notorious bean problem.  I eat
beans fairly frequently (not usually every day, but certainly a couple of
times a week), and whether canned or cooked up from dried, I just don't find
this to be a problem for me.  Perhaps its a matter of eating them often
enough to accustom your system to them?  I don't know, just wondering.

Terry