coconut flavor

I love coconut extract and condensed or evaporated milk (depending on the
sweetness I want in a recipe) to make a coconut milk substitute, but I have
found that coconut extracts I get at the store (even our health food Coop)
impart a bitter, chemical taste. So I buy my coconut flavor from
Naturesflavors.com. (The other one I buy is peanut butter flavor, also good
in peanut dipping sauces. I use the chick-pea peanut butter found in the
fatfree archives for the dipping sauce. )

They  are reasonably priced and last long, because only a tiny amount is
needed. They are quite thick...
Jeannie