RE: spices and tomatoes

>>Dry until dry, but not overly dry (if you stomp on one, it should "thud",
not "crunch"... :)<<

OH my god!! <LOL> Is this from the same school that throws the spaghetti
noodle against the wall, and if it sticks it's done? <LOL>

But all levity aside, what a great idea making cherry tomatoes that way.  I
don't have a dehydrator, but I do the larger tomatoes.  Do the cherry ones
come out as nice and tart?  I see lots of potential here.  Especially when
the garden insists on producing them like confetti!

Christine