Re: POTAO/ONION/SALSA CASSEROL

    this sounds like what I understand a fritata to be.
    I make something similar as a skillet meal.   Very backwoods basic.   I like
to uses an egg per person too. added after everything is cooked.   Yummy.
(since no one can tell, I leave out most of the yokes and put in extra whites,
or use egg beaters to keep the fat down).   Kitty

--
Kitty in Somerset, PA
mail to:basyefelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx