very low fat Mozzarella

I am a newbie to this list and this is my first post. Please excuse me if I bend any list rules.

I have been a regular user of Healthy Choice very low fat Mozzarella. Healthy Choice has now discontinued their line of low fat cheeses. Can anyone tell me who else makes such cheeses and where to find them (I am located in the Vancouver BC/Northwest Washington State area). Low fat pizza is a weekly favourite in our house.

I look forward to any suggestions, leads, recommendations, etc.

Thanks

Kelly Bauman
Delta, BC