waffle recipies wanted

Hi folks -
I love waffles and have had no luck finding ones that are "different" - made with combinations of flours, maybe corn meal, and with other interesting additives (flavors or things to mix in).  I think it would be fun to have lunch or dinner type waffles as an alternative for a snack or meal.  Any suggestions greatly welcome.  Oh, please, fat free is a MUST.  I'll try any suggestions for substitutions.
Look forward to hearing from you creative folks.
Mary Ann