Better N' Peanuts Butter

Hey everyone! I am sure most of you remember all the talk about this 3g of
fat "Peanut Butter" called Better N' Peanuts Butter......anyway, it sounded
so interesting but i could never find it. I FINALLY found it yesterday. It
doesnt taste very much like peanutbutter, but it's not that bad. Anyway...I
was looking for recipes with it...or substitutions. Could that be substituted
for regular peanut butter in recipes? or replace half the amount of oil or
butter? THANKS!
Blueyez13@xxxxxxx