chunky eggplant chickpea curry and other eggplant recipes?

Just wanted to thank whoever posted the recipe for chunky eggplant chickpea
curry last week.  I made it over the weekend, and it was excellent (and
really easy!)!

Also, does anyone have any other interesting eggplant recipes?  I've been
making this polenta eggplant casserole pretty much religiously and I'm also
hooked on this morroccan vegetable tagine that I made, but I'm looking to
try anything new involving eggplant.

Thanks!
Jessica Grubman