Re: Vita Mix Super 5000

I sent this message on Sat. (2/17) and never saw it so I'm sending
it again.

I'm thinking of buying the Vita Mix.  One of the reasons I'd
like to purchase it (besides the nutritional value) is to save
money on flours.  Can anyone currently owning one tell me
is it cheaper to buy your own grains (wheat, corn, brown rice,etc)
and grind it into flour ??  If so how much of a savings and where
could I buy the grain in bulk ???

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Toni