Bananas Foster

Hello, all!  I was skimming through another list-e-mail and found this
recipe.  It looks tasty, I thought you'd like to see too.  It includes rum,
but if you didn't want to use that, I'd think going without or going with
rum flavoring would still be good:

Bananas Foster        Serves 4     Fat = Tr Ea

1/2 c    Brown sugar
1/2 c    Banana or Meyers Dark rum
1/4 c    hot water
2 T      Butter Buds
1 t      butter flavor extract
1/4 t    cinnamon or allspice
        Combine and simmer the above 2 min.
Add   3  Bananas, peeled, quartered, and heat through.

Place 1 scoop of F F vanilla ice cream on each plate,
and top with banana mixture.
Heat 1/2 c dark rum, spoon over each and ignite.