mock-eggnog recipe

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 12:33:23 -0600
From: Tracy Mitzner (tmitzner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

mock eggnog

2 packages lite silken tofu (approx. 12 oz. each)
12 oz soy or rice milk (I've also used water)
1 T vanilla extract
1/2 cup sucanat (or other sweetener)
1 t ground cinnamon
1 t ground nutmeg
1/2 t ground turmeric (optional)

Combine all of the ingredients in a blender.  Serves 8.  You may want to

start with 1/2 the amounts of spices and then add more to taste; I am a
cinnamon and nutmeg fanatic.

Sometimes I make high-protein fruit smoothies by combining frozen fruit,

tofu and a little vanilla extract.  These are very good too.

kwvegan vegan

Happy Holidays!!
Tina - Calif