Question

Question: My 18mo. son has recently gone on a hunger strike, only eating things that are non-sticky/-wet/-soggy that he can either prick with a fork or hold in his hand.  Not sure why, but he hates his hands to get dirty or wet lately.  (Must not be my child.)  This has basically reduced me to liquifying his diet, in the form of shakes and whatnot.  Any ideas for (homemade) veggie burgers that are firm or a veggie shake that actually tastes good?  His fruit intake is great, but I'm worried b/c he's eating no veggies.

Hope this isn't too ridiculus of a question,
Casey in Dortmund