Another Eggplant Recipe

Prepare this savory Mediterranean specialty for dinner and your family will
think you.

1 medium yellow onion, sliced thin
1 medium eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes (we call them aubergines)
1/2 green bell pepper, sliced thin
1/4 red bell pepper, sliced thin
1/4 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
1 tablespoon chopped basil
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
3 plum tomatoes, diced
1 summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (for UK: Tesco, Sainsburys,
Safeway and Waitrose all seem to have a small selection of different
squashes. I think they are the marrow family)

Heat a little olive oil (or butter) in a frying pan; sauté onion until
transparent. Add eggplant, peppers, garlic, thyme, parsley, basil and black
pepper and cook about one minute; stir in tomatoes and simmer until eggplant
is almost tender. Add squash and cook until tender.

Motivation gets you started, habit keeps you going !!

Be not afraid of growing slowly, be only afraid of standing still.

The achievement of your goal is assured the moment you commit yourself to
it.

Persistence always overcomes resistance