boston vegetarians

<<
 and does anyone know anything about being vegan in boston - ie restaurants,
 grocery stores... >>

When I worked in Boston, 6 years ago now, there was a vegetarian (I'm sure
with vegan options if not completely vegan) restaurant in the financial
district with the word "Country" in its name.  Wish I remembered more.  It
was highly recommended, although I never went there myself.

I'm betting that with all the colleges in Boston, you are certain to be able
to find vegetarian/vegan restaurants near campuses, probably other places as
well.  And Boston is a relatively small city - chances are any place you hear
about in Boston is not that far away from where you will be!

Terry