[no subject]

98% Fat Free Tostados

What you'll need:

A bowl for baking the tostado in to make it a shell. (I prefer the ones made
specifically for tostado bowls)
4 Burrito size Mission Brand 98% Fat Free Tortillas
1 Large Can Fat Free "Re-Fried" Beans
1 Small Can Fat Free "Re-Fried" Beans
4 Medium Tomatoes, chopped
2 Cups Mexican Style Rice
2 Cups Fat Free Cheese, grated
4 Cups Lettuce, shredded
2 Cups Fat  Free Sour Cream (I prefer Knudsen's)
1 Cup Guacamole made with Fat Free Mayonnaise
1 Small Jar Salsa

Pre-heat oven to 375°.  Place one tortilla in bowl (To make things quicker,
use several bowls at once).  Heat in oven for 8 minutes, or until crispy.
Heat beans over stove or in microwave. Give each family member their bowl,
and let them prepare their own to their taste.

Enjoy!