crock pot

I have a very busy week ahead of me, and would greatly
appreciate any crock pot recipes.  I just bought one
and really have no idea how to do anything!  I know it
sounds dumb, but I am not sure how to adjust "basic"
soup recipes to fit the crock pot style.  Any recipes
with very specific instructions would be great!  I
know it is not exactly the right time of year, but I
am in the mood for a good soup or stew... Thank you so
much!  I am so glad the list is back!
Courtney