Re: pizza

At 08:46 AM 8/8/01 -0400, MCBEAGS@xxxxxxx wrote:

I have also found that low fat cheeses in moderation sometimes work better
than the fatfree ones.  And that a pizza without cheese at all can be very
delicious - in addition to lots of vegetables, I really like to have a lot of
garlic on it.

Terry

We also like pineapple on our pizza. Yum. If it weren't going to be around 98F again today (for about the 10th day in a row), I'd have to make some for supper tonight. Too hot, though, to heat up the oven.

Jenny Herl                  The world has enough for everyone's need, but not
jlherl@xxxxxxxxxx          enough for everyone's greed.
--attributed to Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)