Cranberry - Orange Relish

This comes from my neighbor Donna... on my goodness... 13 years ago!

Cranberry-Orange Relish
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup honey
1 lb. cranberries
2 Tablespoons grated orange peel
In a 3-4 quart saudepan stir water, o.j. and honey until thoroughly =
dissolved.  Add cranberries, bring to a boil.  Cook 3 to 5 minutes, =
stirring occasionally, until the skins begin to pop and berries are =
tender, but not mushy.  Do not overcook them.
Remove pan from heat.  Add orange rind.  Transfer mixture to serving =
bowl.  Let cook and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
~~~~~~~~~
Makes my mouth water!   All the best..... Leah