Thank you

Many thanks to all who responded to my Cracker Barrel inquiry both privately
and on the list. At least when I get there, I'll know not to eat! I suppose
I can order a plain baked potato and use my nutritional yeast for topping. I
love the way I eat now and have never felt better in my life. Also, I have
never eaten such huge quantities and I'm still very thin. I am a former
smoker also and I do believe that changing my eating habits enabled me to
overcome that addiction as well. Good health to everyone! Live long and
prosper!!!

spock73@xxxxxxxxxx