a question for Michelle Dick

Hope this reaches Michelle and not the List..

Dear Michelle Dick,
   Very recently (in fact, this morning) we have been contacted with the
information that messages sent to us are being returned to the sender
marked "relaying denied". This has happened due to a problem with the
installation of new computer hardware by our server, but although it's
their problem, I am told that the email addressed to us and sent back to
senders will not reach us.
   My question, -since I didn't receive the FFList today- will your system
try again with tomorrow's List, or have we been dropped by the List because
of this problem, meaning I must resubscribe?

Know you're busy, but when you have a moment, I'd be grateful for your reply,

Best wishes,

Kathleen Wilson
Glenwood, Nova Scotia