Fat free sugar cookies...another 1

  Here's a recipe ..it probably would make so good cookie dough.. I gotta
try it. I will soon...anybody else have any fat free cookies recipes
like this to share like has a good cookie dough to eat raw. Put in ice
cream or roll them into balls or cookies and freeze them and eat them.
Let me know or post them....yummy thank you

Fat Free Sugar Cookies

Ingredients:

2 cups self rising flour

½ teaspoon baking powder

½ teaspoon baking soda

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 cup skim milk (more or less)

3/4 cup sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla

Directions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Sift flour, baking soda and
salt into bowl. Whisk sugar, milk and vanilla. Add dry ingredients, stirring
constantly. Roll dough out on lightly floured surface to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut with favorite cookie cutters. Place cut cookies on non-stick cookie
sheets. Reroll scraps and repeat process until all dough is gone. Bake
15 minutes or until edges are brown. Sprinkle with sugar.

Yields 2 dozen

~~ AsHLeY wEdgEwOoD ~~

alexis_baby@xxxxxxxx - email

Get your own FREE Bolt Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and
fax, all in one place - sign up at http://www.bolt.com