Curried Tofu-Egg Salad Sandwiches

These sandwiches are a great way to incorporate more soy into your diet!
Make sure the brand you purchase reflects a isoflavone count, which is what
makes soy beneficial.

Actually, eating raw soy as opposed to cooking it gives one the most
beneficial of the soy isoflavone nutrients. That's another great thing about
this recipe, the soy remains uncooked.

You can also add a bit of canned albacore tuna to make it a "tuna/egg
sandwich filling"  ummmmm, good!
ENJOY!

3/4 cup finely chopped firm light or ff tofu (about 5 ounces)
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional, parley is good substitute)
1 tablespoon chopped green onions (scallions)
2 tablespoons ff mayonnaise (suit to taste)
2 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt (can substitute w/low fat soy milk or
leave out entirely)
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce  (very optional, I sometimes put in fresh sweet
red pepper and a tiny bit of cayenne pepper, but make certain to press out
wetness of fresh red peppers)
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/4 teaspoon salt (sea salt or kosher salt).
1/8 teaspoon pepper (I use white or cayenne, black pepper is not as healthy)
Equivalent of 2 hard-cooked large eggs, finely chopped (I use Second Nature
egg substitute --  I scramble the mixture firm, cool it, and it works just
fine).  YOU CAN USE THIS MIXTURE IN A SALAD OR ON FF CRACKERS TOO.