Re: What do you think about vinegar ?

Jonathan Aubin wrote:

> I was wondering what you were thinking about vinegar... because I had read
> that it may be unhealthy and that we should try to avoid it and substitute
> for lemon juice.

Don't they make all sorts of health claims about raw apple cider vinegar?  I don't
know that I believe them, but I know I don't believe that vinegar is bad for you
either.  It adds so much flavor to fatfree cooking.  What's a fatfree dressing
without balsamic vinegar?  I don't think I want to find out!  :-)

Susan