Low-fat & low-calorie recipes, please!!

Hi,
I have been on the list for about 2 months and this is the first time that I have posted a message. I live in Adelaide, Australia. I have found that most of the recipes are still relatively high in calories. I have a low-fat & low-calorie food intake. I was wondering if anyone had any cake or cookies recipes that don't use such large amounts of sugar of just use Equal Spoonful as a substitute.
Thanks for all of the recipes and messages though, they're great to read.
Hope to hear from you all soon,

Carly