i'm so jealous....

I'm so jealous of all you lucky people who live in San Francisco! The
Millenium Restaurant is one of the best restaurants I have EVER been to! (no
association - just a vegetarian who was delighted to have such an elegant,
gourmet meal). Maybe the rest of us can get some inspiration from their
planned Thanksgiving menu...

*Parsnip and corn chowder with fresh tarragon and chestnut puree.
*Fennel, gold beets, satsuma oranges, and candied walnuts served over
organic mixed greens tossed in a pear balsamic vinaigrette.
*Roasted baby bear pumpkin filled with creamy smoked tempeh and  celery
root-pumpkin ragout, served over a cornbread, sage, and cranberry stuffing
with a French lentil dijon sauce.
*Layers of marinated seitan and wild mushrooms between tender yuba and a
crisp pastry crust, served with truffled potato custard and porcini mushroom
gravy.
*Apple upside down cake with persimmon and walnut caramel sauce.
*Pumpkin pie with pear orange cranberry sauce.
*Chocolate almond spice brownie with chocolate malt sauce.

Leanne M. Reidy
Procurement Manager
Reliant Energy Communications
Insync Internet Services