Fw: Cranberry - Orange Relish

This comes from my neighbor Donna... on my goodness... 13 years ago!

Cranberry-Orange Relish
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup honey
1 lb. cranberries
2 Tablespoons grated orange peel
In a 3-4 quart saudepan stir water, o.j. and honey until thoroughly
dissolved.  Add cranberries, bring to a boil.  Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring
occasionally, until the skins begin to pop and berries are tender, but not
mushy.  Do not overcook them.
Remove pan from heat.  Add orange rind.  Transfer mixture to serving bowl.
Let cook and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
~~~~~~~~~
Makes my mouth water!   All the best..... Leah