Re: help w/ preparation..lentil rice loaf

Hello...These loaves are very good.  I always keep one on hand in
the freezer.  They microwave wonderfully, and are just the right amount
for our family of 5.  Cold, they slice well and make a good not-meat
loaf sandwich with catsup and horseradish.

We usually have ours with a vegetable and salad and a homemade
mushroom sauce and mashed potatoes.  I wouldn't think you would
have to do a thing for it for Thanksgiving.  Just eat it with all the
sides
that are there that would fit your dietary choices.  It is best with some

form of sauce over it, I will tell you that.  Otherwise, you may find
it dry.  I make a mushroom sauce...canned mushrooms, wine for
flavor, flavor with Frontier Seasonings beef free broth powder,
or I suppose you could use a ff mushroom soup.

Happy Thanksgiving...Elizabeth