RE: soybeans

I wish I could remember the exact numbers, but I think the United States
produces 70% of the world's soybeans and consumes about 6%.

Keith

		<< I can now buy them in the store frozen and all you do is
boil
		 them for five min. and then drain and salt to taste.  I
usually cook a bag
		 early in the afternoon and we eat a few hot and then chill
the rest to eat
		 later.
		  Nancy >>
		   Nancy...what store and what brand are they?  I live in
mIchigan which is
		one of the largest producers of  soybeans and they never
have them in the
		produce market.  Go figure.

		Peggy