re: babagan-00sh

In a message dated 03/06/2000 6:20:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Does anyone have a great, low fat recipe for babagan-ooosh (I'm sure
 that was wrong) that will tickle my tastebuds?

Traditional Babaganoush is made with roasted eggplant, lemon juice and
tahina.  I suppose tahina is not acceptable to this list unless somehow you
could pour off the oil from the tahina and just use the "paste". (tahina is
like peanut butter made from ground sesame seeds".  If I was going to invent
a FF babaganoush I would use eggplant, lemon juice and perhaps some FF
mayonaise.  Would a touch of tahina past be acceptable to give it the flavor?
 Experiment.

Peggy