Quinoa

I have been trying to eat very little simple carbs but I have been
majorly missing pasta. Last night, I made quinoa and used it instead
of pasta. It is a good substitute for a pastina type pasta.

I mixed one can of Italian style stewed tomatoes, a box of frozen
broccoli, a little Italian spice, and the cooked quinoa together,
then topped it off with a little parm cheese- it was very quick and
very good.  My entire dinner (yes, I ate the WHOLE thing) was only
432 calories, with 4 grams of fat.

For the record- 1/4 cup of uncooked quinoa has 170 calories, 3 grams
of dietary fiber, and 2.5 grams of fat.