Re: popcorn seasonings

I love nutritional yeast on popcorn. I mean, I LOVE it; as a result, I
eat way too much popcorn- like 30 cups a week.  But hey, popcorn only
has 20 calories, 1 gram of dietary fiber, and 1 gram of protein per
cup.  There are way worse things I could snack on at night, right?

Nutritional yeast is full of all kinds of vitamins: vitamin B1, B2, and
B6, B12, niacin, etc.  It has roughly 46 calories per heaping tablespoon
and little to no fat.

The taste? Personally, I don't think it tastes "cheesy," which is how
many describe the taste.  It is very unique, and very addicting as I
previously stated.

As nutritional yeast comes in a powder form, I first spray my popcorn
with Bragg's Liquid Aminos, or tamari.  What an awesome flavor
combination!